Introduction and Scope
The 9th International Conference on Optics-photonics Design and Fabrication, “ODF'14, Itabashi, Tokyo”, will be held on February, 12-14th, 2014 at Itabashi Culture Hall, Tokyo, Japan. Optics-photonics design and fabrication will continue to play a significantly important role in the 21st century, achieving harmony between technology and the environment and building bridges for real international cooperation worldwide. ODF'14 provides an international forum for original paper presentations and discussions of optics-photonics design and fabrication-related technological and scientific topics, including theory, design, fabrication, testing, applications and others.
Collaboration and Competition make progress.
Join us at ODF'14, Itabashi, Tokyo!
Cutting-edge research laboratory tours and Japanese traditional events are being planned as special attractions.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
ODF’14 is an international forum for the engineers and scientists in the field of Optics-photonics Design and Fabrication to exchange their ideas and achievements with the goal of future mutual progress. The conference covers the following major topical categories;
- Category 1. Optical Design / Simulation
- Lens Design, Illumination Simulation, Non-imaging Optics, Lens Design Theory, Fabrication and Testing, Simulation Software
- Category 2. Optical Components / Devices
- Diffractive Optics and Holography, Thin Films, Fiber Optics, Integrated Optoelectronics, Optical Waveguide, Active Optical Components, Optical MEMS, Illumination Optical Components, Polarization Optics, Photonic Crystals, Lasers and Laser Optics, Detectors
- Category 3. Optical Systems
- Illumination Optics, Information Optics, Optical Data Storage, Optical Lithography, Microscopy, Displays, Bio-medical Optics, Measurement and Sensing, Cameras
- Category 4. New Technologies
- Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics, Metamaterials, Plasmonics, Near-field Optics, Quantum Optics, Other Future Science and Technology Available to Optics Design and Fabrication
- Special Session:
- “Active Optical Components and Systems”