November 28th-30th, 2018
International Conference Center Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan
- Sep. 26, 2018
- Now, Advance Program is available.
- Sep. 25, 2018
- Now, More Information about Hiroshima page is available.
- Sep. 10, 2018
- Now, Events page is available.
- July 3, 2018
- Paper submission due date is extended to 23:59(JST) of July 22, 2018
- May 28, 2018
- Now, Registration page is available.
- April. 16, 2018
- Now, Final Call for Paper and Program page are available.
- Feb. 1, 2018
- Now, Paper Submission page is available.
- Nov. 1, 2017
- Now, ODF'18 Website is available.
Optics Design Group of The Optical Society of Japan
- JSAP (The Japan Society of Applied Physics)
- The City of Hiroshima
- Hiroshima Convention & Visitors Bureau
In cooperation with
- ICO (International Commission for Optics)
- EOS (European Optical Society)
- SPIE (The International Society for Optics and Photonics)
- TPS (Taiwan Photonics Society)
- OSA (The Optical Society)
- OSK (Optical Society of Korea)
- OPSS (Optics and Photonics Society of Singapore)
- PIDA (Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association)
- ROS (Rozhdestvensky Optical Society)
- TOOMA (Taiwan Optics/Optronics Manufacturers’ Association)
- DGaO (German Society of Applied Optics)
- The 179th Committee on Photonics Information Systems, JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- Applied Optics Meeting in Kansai
- The Astronomical Society of Japan
- The Color Science Association of Japan
- IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
- IEIJ (The Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan)
- IIEEJ (The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan)
- JIEP (Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging)
- JOEM (Japan Optomechatronics Association)
- JOMA (Japan Optical Measuring Instruments Manufacturer's Association)
- JPS (The Physical Society of Japan)
- JSMBE (Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering)
- JSPE (The Japan Society for Precision Engineering)
- LSJ (The Laser Society of Japan)
- OITDA (Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association)
- The Spectroscopical Society of Japan
- SPIJ (The Society of Photography and Imaging of Japan)
- Japan Photonics Council