- August 31, 2010
- "Summary Report" page updated.
- May 18, 2010
- ODF'10 is successfully closed. Thank you for your attendance!
- Group photo is available above.
- Apr 15, 2010
- Information of ODF'10 Special Issue of OPTICAL REVIEW is available.
- Please visit paper submission page.
- Feb 5,2010
- "Program" page is available now!
- Feb 2,2010
- "Hotel Reservation and Advance Program" page is available now!
- Jan 7, 2010
- Review Result will be updated on registration and submission system.
- Please visit registration page and login to your personal page.
- Dec 18, 2009
- Post-deadline submission starts.
- For more information, please visit paper submission page.
- Sponsorship information is available now.
- For more information, please visit sponsorship page.
- Nov 20, 2009
- "Paper submission" closed.
- Nov 11, 2009
- "Online Registration" started.
- Oct 17, 2009
- Paper submission due date is extended to November 20, 2009 !
- Aug 18, 2009
- "Program"page is available now !
- Aug 5, 2009
- "Registration"page updated.
ODG (Optics Design Group of OSJ / Japan) and JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
Sponsored by OSJ (Optical Society of Japan, an affiliate of the Japan Society of Applied Physics)
|In Cooperation with||
ICO (International Commission for Optics)
OSK (Optical Society of Korea)
COS (Chinese Optical Society)
The Optical Engineering Society, Taiwan
PIDA (Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association)
Taiwan Optics/Optronics Manufacturers' Association
OSA (Optical Society of America)
SPIE (The International Society for Optical Engineering)
EOS (European Optical Society)
Rozhdestvensky Optical Society (ROS)
Applied Optics Meeting in Kansai
IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
IEIJ (The Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan)
IIEEJ (The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan)
JIEP (Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging)
JOEM (Japan Optomechatronics Association)
JOMA (Japan Optical Measuring Instruments Manufacturer's Association)
JPS (The Physical Society of Japan)
JSMBE (Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering)
JSPE (The Japan Society for Precision Engineering)
LSJ (The Laser Society of Japan)
OITDA (Optoelectronic Industry and Technology Development Association)
SPSTJ (The Society of Photographic Science and Technology of Japan)
The Astronomical Society of Japan
The Color Science Association of Japan
The Spectroscopical Society of Japan